Who we are
NatWest Markets provides financing, risk management and trading solutions across three product lines: rates, currencies and financing.
Our customers include financial institutions, corporates, sovereigns, regional banks, hedge funds, and fund and asset managers.
We’re always evolving, to help our customers stay ahead of the changing market landscape. One thing that doesn’t change, however, is our focus on giving them what they need.
We’re building a business that’s easy to work with, technology-led, efficient and well controlled.
How we work
Our customer-facing teams are set up across two business lines with strong support teams backing them up.
Trading & Flow Sales
Liquidity and risk management in rates, currencies, credit and securitised products
Financing & Risk Solutions
Integrated financing, debt capital markets and risk management with a foundation built on insight
Innovating for efficiency and cutting out complexity so it’s easy and rewarding to do business with us
Risk & Conduct
Asking the right questions so we balance risk with reward and control with service
Chief Operating Office
Making everything work: from funding and customer experience to reporting and conduct
- Finance – Reporting and analysing so we can make the right decisions
- Legal – Preparing us for a changing regulatory and legislative landscape
- Internal Audit – Making sure we have the right controls to protect our customers and our business
- HR - Creating a great place for people to work from the moment they join us
- Communication & Marketing – Telling our story and engaging our colleagues, customers and markets
- Corporate Governance and Regulatory Affairs – managing our board governance and managing our relationship with regulators